I believe no one should PAY TAXES on the basic necessities!
- I believe that no-one should pay taxes on groceries, or hygiene necessities (i.e. clothes, soaps, amenities, etc.). These things we need to survive on a day-to-day basis.
- We should be paying taxes on utilities, but it should be capped at 1.5%. These taxes must be used explicitly for rebuilding infrastructure projects, including, but not limited to gas, water, and power production resources.
- I will strive hard to repeal sales tax on all food and hygiene products within the entire State, including, but not limited to State, County, and Local government levels.
- Of course, I will need every eligible voter to come out and vote for State legislature representatives who agree with this new plan.
- I seriously doubt that the State legislature, as it now sits, will be inclined to go along with my new sales tax repeal plan.